Registration and Rules:
Day of registration begins at 9:00 am
*if team limit has not been reached*
Young Memorial Park, Murray, Nebraska
1. Minimum player age is 12
2. Teams are limited to 26 – first come first serve
3. Registration Fee is $80 per team with a maximum of 8 players per team
4. Each team must appoint a Team Captain, who will serve as a liaison between the players and organizers.
5. All players are required to wear shoes
6. All team names must be family-friendly and politically correct. Organizers have the right to edit or change any name submitted
7. No foul language or unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated. The committee reserves the right to remove any players for inappropriate behavior
8. Captains must collect completed waivers for all team members and submit to the registration table prior to play
9. Games will play to a score of 14, except the finals which will play to a score of 21.
10. Tournament will be double elimination using regular tournament scoring and brackets
11. Medals will be presented to the overall winning team
These rules are subject to change at the discretion of the Freedom Festival Committee
ALL PLAYERS MUST USE THE PORTABLE RESTROOMS LOCATED NEAR COURTS AND NOT THE CONCESSION BUILDING RESTROOMS
Funded in part by Cass County Tourism. Visit Visitcasscounty.com for more information.